The Contacts Page is used to locate, organize and make changes to your contacts. In this article, we will provide an overview of the Contacts Page and what you can accomplish with it.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Accessing The Contacts Page
To access the Contacts Page, hover over the ClickFunnels tab at the top middle of your account dashboard, and click on Contacts from the drop-down menu or use the left-hand search bar.
If you’re on the Platinum Plan or higher, you can also access the Contacts Page by hovering over the Follow Up Funnels tab and clicking on Contacts from the drop-down menu. Either one of these options will take you to the same place.
What Can I Find And Edit In This Area?
1. At the top of the page, you can view your contacts’ stats.
a. New Contacts: This number changes depending on the date filter chosen from the dropdown menu located just above the stat (Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Last 2 months, Last 12 Months, All Time).
For example, if you set the filter to the last seven days, the number will reflect how many new contacts have been obtained over the last seven days. The contacts shown on the page will also be filtered to show contacts added within the last seven days.
b. Lifetime Contacts: This number reflects your overall total of contacts obtained through all of your funnels/pages.
c. Unsubscribers: This number indicates how many of your contacts have unsubscribed completely from all email correspondence from you.
2. At the top of the page, there are also buttons that allow you to Download contacts as well as Create A New Contact.
3. If you want to search for a specific contact you can use the Search bar.
4. If you want to navigate through your Contact Lists, instead, you can scroll all the way down and click on the numbers and/or the arrows.
5. Mass actions just such as applying or removing tags and deleting contacts can be achieved from the Contacts Page as well. (Visit our article on Mass Actions for more information.)
6. The Contact List can be toggled to list contacts to display the following orders:
a. Alphabetically A-Z (click the Name button once.) Alphabetically Z-A (click the Name button twice.)
b. Alphabetically Z-A (click the Name button twice.)Newest to Oldest contact added (click the Date Created button twice.)
7. The pieces of a contact’s information that appear on the Contact List can also be filtered depending on your preference.
Contact information available to add/remove include:
Age Range Lower
Age Range Upper
a. You can change what columns of information appear for each contact on the list by hovering over the blue circle icon next to the Manage Contacts drop-down menu.
By default, you will see the contact’s name and email address, the date it was created, and icons that indicate whether it is a New, Lifetime or Unsubscribe contact.
b. Clicking the contact’s name will take you to their profile.
c. You can also access more detailed information about a contact by clicking the 3 dots next to the contact’s icons.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.