Downloading the HTML file of your page will allow you to show ClickFunnels pages on your external host. This article will go over the process of how to download the HTML file of your page.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Downloading The HTML File Of A Page To Show On Your External Host
Downloading the HTML file of your page will only download an iFrame code, not the raw HTML code that includes CSS, images, etc. You can say that the HTML file is just a skeleton that refers back to ClickFunnels for everything. By using the HTML file, your page will show up as hosted on your server or host. However, you will still need to update any ClickFunnels pages from an active account within the ClickFunnels platform. The page resides in ClickFunnels and it will be opened in any browser through the iFrame code.
Step by Step Walk Through:
1. Access the Funnels Page by hovering over the ClickFunnels drop-down menu from your dashboard and clicking on Funnels.
2. Choose the funnel you want to access by clicking on the Funnel Name.
3. Select the desired funnel step.
4. Click on the Publishing tab in the top right corner of the funnel steps area.
5. Scroll down and click on the Download HTML option.
The .html file will automatically download to your computer.
Important Note: Your HTML download may take up to 24 hours to render on your page. This 24-hour delay is applied after each new download of your page HTML.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.