What is Tipalti?
Tipalti is a third-party app designed to organize tax documents and distribute payments to our affiliates on the 1st and 15th of each month per our payout guidelines. In order to get you paid for your commissions prior to the 120 Day expiration period, you must have tax documentation on file with ClickFunnels. This is mandatory no matter which country you live in.
The three main parts to setting up your Tipalti Account are:
- Personal Information
- Tax Documents
- Payment Method
- First, you'll need to log into your affiliate dashboard by clicking on your Avatar in the upper right corner dropdown, and clicking AFFILIATES.
- Once inside, make sure to click the red button at the top of the page to login to your Affiliate Dashboard.
- Once you have logged into your Affiliate Dashboard, you will be presented with a graphic at the top of the page indicating you need to create your Tipalti Account. You can click this button to get started with the process of creating your new Tipalti Account.
- During the account creation process, you will set up your personal information, you will set up your tax documents, and set your payment method as:
- ACH (Bank Draft)
- Paper Check
- Wire Transfer
- Once completed with this process, most US-based individuals or businesses will be confirmed "on the spot" and your account will be immediately deemed as payable.
- Non-US locations may require alternate tax documentation and could require additional verification prior to receiving the "Payable" tag.
- Once your account is set as payable, you will be eligible to receive payouts on the 1st and 15th of each month.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.