Accessing and Updating Invoices
For accounting and tax purposes, you may need to add additional company information to your monthly invoices. This article will walk you through the steps you need to take to access past invoices, and update your company information. Once you have completed the steps, you will be able to download all invoices with the updated information.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- A Paid Invoice
Step 1: Accessing past invoices:
If you would like to access your invoices:
- Log into your account
- Hover over your profile icon in the upper right
- Click Account Settings
- On the left of your dashboard now click Account Billing
- Select Invoice History from tabs across the top
Step 2: Adding your company information to your invoices:
- Click on any of the invoices (This will open a new tab)
- Click on Invoice Details (You can change the information here)
- Click Save Details
Important Note: You can download any of your old invoices and all of your future invoices will be updated with the information you provided.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.