Cart Funnels are the ideal funnels for selling physical products! If you are selling E-Commerce products, supplements, or any other types of low ticket items, Cart Funnels are an amazing way to bring customers into your world and create customers that will come back to you time and time again.
There are 3 main pieces to building a Cart Funnel and having it all automated.
- The Cart Funnel Steps: Sales/Order Page, Upsell/Downsell Pages, & Order Confirmation Page
- The Email Lists
- The Follow-Up Funnel Sequence
Funnel Settings To Update:
- Update Funnel Name
- Update Domain
- Update SMTP
- Update Favicon
Things to do on every page:
- Check ending path that shows up in browser (gear under page preview)
- Create and Save a Header/Footer to apply to each page
- Update design and copy of the page
- Update SEO Meta Data
- Check Settings>>General>> Search Engines
- Double Check Automation tab of funnel step
These guides are created by the Virtual Hackathon Team. The Virtual Hackathon Team does live “Hackathons” every single Day (Twice a day M-F) and are available to all ClickFunnels Platinum Members.
To get the most out these guides make sure you attend the live Virtual Hackathons to get a full run through of how to build these funnels, get any of your questions answered and learn all about the AMAZING features included in ClickFunnels Platinum.
ClickFunnels Education & Resources
Enhance your knowledge to learn more about marketing and growing your company with ClickFunnels.