Product Launch funnels are an AMAZING way to provide your customers with tons of value before presenting them with a paid offer.
PLF funnels are typically used for your mid to high ticket offers and allow you to make your customers comfortable with purchasing at higher price points from you.
There are 3 main pieces to building a Product Launch Funnel and having it all automated.
- The Product Launch Funnel Steps: Opt-in Page, Video Pages, Order Page, & Thank You Page
- The Email Lists
- The Follow-Up Funnel Sequence
Funnel Settings To Update:
- Update Funnel Name
- Update Domain
- Update SMTP
- Update Favicon
Things to do on every page:
- Check ending path that shows up in browser (gear under page preview)
- Create and Save a Header/Footer to apply to each page
- Update design and copy of the page
- Update SEO Meta Data
- Check Settings>>General>> Search Engines
- Double Check Automation tab of funnel step
These guides are created by the Virtual Hackathon Team. The Virtual Hackathon Team does live “Hackathons” every single Day (Twice a day M-F) and are available to all ClickFunnels Platinum Members.
To get the most out these guides make sure you attend the live Virtual Hackathons to get a full run through of how to build these funnels, get any of your questions answered and learn all about the AMAZING features included in ClickFunnels Platinum.
Important Note: If you aren’t a ClickFunnels Platinum member, test out the platinum features for FREE for a week by going to: https://www.cfknowledgebase.com/sneakpeek
ClickFunnels Education & Resources
Enhance your knowledge to learn more about marketing and growing your company with ClickFunnels.