In this article, you will learn how to connect your Classic and 2.0 accounts to maintain your funnels in Classic at no cost while building your new funnels in 2.0. This will successfully connect your Classic and 2.0 accounts.
Important Note: To connect your accounts, you need an existing 2.0 account. If you do not have one, please go here.
- A ClickFunnels Classic account
- A ClickFunnels 2.0 account
Table of Contents:
- Maintenance Mode Plan Information
- Connecting ClickFunnels 2.0 to Classic
- Enabling Maintenance Mode (Optional)
Maintenance Mode Plan Information:
Maintenance Mode plan is one of the subscription plans in ClickFunnels that will put your ClickFunnels Classic account in maintenance mode while it is being integrated with your ClickFunnels 2.0 account.
Listed below are actions that “can” be performed while your ClickFunnels Classic account is in maintenance mode plan:
With Maintenance Mode Plan, you can Create:
- Pages or Steps inside of a funnel at any time
- Products with existing Payment Gateway were present before switching to Maintenance Mode
- Funnel Automation (Email and SMS) an existing SMTP or Twilio integration was present before switching to Maintenance Mode
- New steps in an existing FUF (if previously on Platinum or higher account)
- Backpack is open as long as it was “unlocked” before switching to Maintenance mode.
With the Maintenance Mode Plan, you can Edit:
- Existing FUF and can be managed and see send Broadcasts (if previously on Platinum or higher account)
- Existing affiliates, affiliate types, and Commission plans and access Settings (if previously on Platinum or higher account)
- Existing Funnels, steps, and automation (mentioned they can create new steps above)
- Existing sub-user permissions.
Enabling the maintenance mode plan is Free. Please visit our article “Downgrade Subscription” to disable the maintenance mode plan and return to a regular plan on your ClickFunnels Classic account.
Important Note: An instant charge of your selected regular plan will be deducted from your payment source once you change back to a regular plan from the maintenance mode plan.
Changing back to the maintenance mode plan is only available once every 30 days.
Connecting ClickFunnels 2.0 to Classic:
- Go to your 2.0 dashboard by signing in at https://myclickfunnels.com
- Scroll to the bottom of your dashboard and click the "Integrate with ClickFunnels Classic" button.
- You'll then be taken to the sign-in page for your ClickFunnels Classic account if you are not already signed in.
- Once you sign in to your ClickFunnels Classic account click on the Authorize button.
- A success banner at the upper-right corner of your dashboard confirms that you have connected your Classic and 2.0 account after clicking “Authorize.”
- Scroll to the bottom of your ClickFunnels 2.0 dashboard to confirm that your“2.0” and “Classic” accounts have been connected.
Enabling Maintenance Mode (Optional):
Putting your ClickFunnels Classic account into maintenance mode will allow you to edit existing Funnels and Follow-Up Funnels in Classic, but you will not be allowed to create anything new.
Important Note: You must connect your ClickFunnels Classic account to your ClickFunnels 2.0 account using the steps above before you can enable maintenance mode.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your ClickFunnels 2.0 dashboard, then click the “Enable ClickFunnels Classic maintenance mode” button.
- The system sends you back to your ClickFunnels Classic account where two membership plans are displayed. The system reflects what plan you are on and places your account in maintenance mode on that plan. In this example, the account is on a Platinum plan. Click the “Enable Maintenance Mode” button to enable maintenance mode
- Scroll down to the bottom of your ClickFunnels 2.0 dashboard to confirm that you have enabled maintenance mode.