Adding existing contacts to an email list in ClickFunnels will allow you to massively include contacts in your list so you can connect it with your Funnels, Broadcasts, and Follow-Up Funnels. This article will walk you through the process of manually adding contacts to an email list.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Step 1: Add existing contacts to an email list:
- Hover over the ClickFunnels tab at the top of the dashboard and click Contacts from the drop-down menu.
Alternatively, hovering over the Follow-Up Funnels tab and clicking Contacts from the drop-down menu will take you to the same place.
- Select the desired contact(s) by clicking the checkbox to the left of the contact record.
You can select all of the contacts by clicking on the top checkbox next to Name.
Important Note: Using the tabs under the My Contacts heading, the Contact List can be filtered to include contacts that are new within the Last 7 Days, the Last 30 Days, the Last 2 months, the Last 12 Months, or All Time.
- From The Manage Contacts drop-down menu, select Add to Lists.
- Select the list(s) you wish to add using the drop-down list. This could be Static or Smart.
The contacts you will add to the list(s) will display to the right of the drop-down list.
Important Note: To add the contact to multiple lists, simply click on any additional lists in the Lists drop-down.
- Click the Add To Lists button.
You can also click Cancel to go back.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.