Learn how to upload contacts to actionetics lists.
Why you would need this
You may want to upload contacts to Actionetics if you have a list of contacts that you want to email/ send follow up sequences to that did not directly come in through your funnel(s).
What you will need
- Existing contact record in Actionetics. Click here to learn how to import contacts into Actionetics.
Step 1 Add Existing Contact To A List
- Select Contacts from the Actionetics menu
- Search or Select a contact from the list
- Click on the Check box next to the contact record
- Click on Add Contacts To Lists.
- Select the List.
- Click on Update.
Note: To add the contact to multiple lists, simply click on any additional lists in the Add Contacts to Lists drop down.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.