Learn how to connect ClickFunnel Transactional Email to your ClickFunnels purchased domain.
Why you would need this
Use ClickFunnels Transactional Emails to send emails from your ClickFunnels account. This will allow for transactional emails only, which include those emails sent at the point an action is taken such as automations, welcome emails, purchase verifications, password resets, etc. This will not replace a full SMTP provider, which is recommended if you wish to send marketing emails from your account.
What you will need
Step 1. Open your SMTP Settings
- From within ClickFunnels, navigate to your Menu and click Account Settings.
- Select Outgoing SMTP from the left-hand side menu.
- Click Add Email Integration button.
- Click the Get Started button.
- Enter all necessary information as below.
Step 2. Enter your SMTP Settings
- Choose a domain: Select the domain you have integrated with ClickFunnels to use with this Transactional Email setup.
- Email Configuration Name: The name of your integration. The title is for your reference only. It can be anything that you like.
- From Name - This is the name that will display in the user's email client when they receive an email from you.
- From Email - This is the email address that your emails will be sent from. It will also be the address that users respond to if they click "Reply" in their email client.
- Address - Enter your business's physical address
- SMTP Footer - Your SMTP Footer is the information that will be included in the footer of all your emails. This footer area supports HTML code.
<center><p>Company Name | 123 Address, City, State, Zip | 9876543210</p>
- Select Default SMTP integration if appropriate
- Select Save SMTP Integration
Your internal ClickFunnels Transactional Email server with a Clickfunnels purchased domain is now complete.
What you can do now
If you require further assistance, you can click the support icon in the bottom-right corner of this page.