Learn how to connect Clickfunnels eMail SMTP to your Clickfunnels purchased domain.
Why you would need this
Use Clickfunnels eMail SMTP to send emails from Automations/Actionetics. Please note, you will need an Actionetics MD account. SMTP stands for Simple Mail Transfer Protocol. SMTP moves your email on and across networks. It works closely with something called the Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) to send your communication to the right computer and email inbox.
What you will need
Step 1 Open your SMTP Settings
- Select your Account Dropdown Menu
- Select SMTP Settings
- Select Set Up Email Settings
- Select Get Started
Step 2 Enter your SMTP Settings
- Title - The name of your integration. This is for your reference only. This can be anything that you like.
- From Name - This is the name that will display in the user's email client when they receive an email from you.
- From Email - This is the email address that your emails will be sent from. This will also be the address that users respond to if they click "Reply" in their email client.
- Domain - Select the domain you will be utilizing for this SMTP
- Address - Enter your business's physical address
- SMTP Footer - Your SMTP Footer is the information that will be included in the footer of all your emails. This footer area supports HTML code.
<center><p>Company Name | 123 Address, City, State, Zip | 9876543210</p>
- Select Default SMTP integration if appropriate
- Select Save SMTP Integration
Your internal Clickfunnels eMail SMTP with a Clickfunnels purchased domain is now complete.
What you can do now
- Create a New Follow-Up Funnel
- Create An Email List in Actionetics
- Create An Abandoned Cart List In Actionetics
If you require further assistance, you can click the support icon in the bottom-right corner of this page.