Learn to integrate an outside Subdomain into ClickFunnels. This article lists out each supported provider so you can access detailed instructions on how to add your subdomain.
You'll want to integrate a subdomain if you wish to use a branded domain in ClickFunnels but want to keep the existing domain pointing to another website outside of ClickFunnels (i.e. Your Shopify Store or WordPress Blog etc.).
What you will need
Step 1. Locate Your Registrar Below
Cloudflare: How to add a subdomain within Cloudflare
ClickFunnels: How to add a subdomain within ClickFunnels
Namecheap: How to add a subdomain within Namecheap
Step 2. Working In Another Registrar
- From within your domain Registrar, navigate to your DNS Records. Depending on your Host, this may be in an Advanced Zone Editor, DNS Records, or somewhere else entirely.
- In your DNS Records, locate where it says to "Add a Record" and click it.
- Depending on your Registrar, the specific wording may vary at this point. However, you want to create a Name for your CNAME record (this would be your subdomain i.e. if your domain will be go.domain.com, your Name for your subdomain would be "go").
- Like above, the name of the next step may vary by provider. Typically, it will say something like Points To, or Target. You want to type "target.clickfunnels.com" (no quotes) in this field.
- Add your record.
- If unsure whether changes were made, check on your domain propagation here.
- If it is still not propagating, please contact your Registrar's Support for assistance.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.