What you will need:
- A Domain registered through an outside registrar
- A CNAME record pointing to your custom domain
Step One: Point Your CNAME Record to ClickFunnels
- After updating or creating your CNAME record, visit https://www.whatsmydns.net/to verify the record has propagated.
- Select "CNAME" from the dropdown menu.
- Type your domain into the search field.
- Click "Search."
- Verify that all records have a Green Checkmark and point to target.clickfunnels.com.
Step Two: Add and Verify Your Custom Domain
- From within your ClickFunnels Settings, select "Domains."
- Click "Add New Domain."
- On the right, select "Use an existing domain."
- Enter your domain and click "Add domain" (please note, if using a subdomain make sure to remove "www" from the field).
- On the next page, click "I've done this step."
- Navigate back to your Domain Settings to confirm your domain is verified.
Step Three: Verify SSL On Your Custom Domain
- At this point, it is important you wait at least 5 minutes (recommended 5-10 minutes).
- From your Domain Settings, click the three dots next to your new domain and click "Edit."
- Scroll to SSL and click "Expand."
- Click "Check SSL."
**Please note: it is important you wait 5-10 minutes before checking on your SSL. If after this time it still shows it is not secure, please check back in another 10 minutes and click Check Now. If at that point it is not secured, please reach out to our support team for further assistance.**
Step Four: Direct Your Default Pages to A Funnel
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.