This article will teach you how to add a new custom domain in ClickFunnels. With this, you can connect your external domain as a custom domain to use in any of your funnels.
Why you would need this
If you have set up a domain or subdomain and wish to use it in ClickFunnels as a custom domain on your funnels, this will teach you how.
What you will need
Step 1: Point Your CNAME Record to ClickFunnels
- After updating or creating your CNAME record, visit https://www.whatsmydns.net/to verify the record has propagated.
- Select "CNAME" from the dropdown menu.
- Type your domain into the search field.
- Click "Search."
- Verify that all records have a Green Checkmark and point to target.clickfunnels.com.
Step 2. Add and Verify Your Custom Domain
- From within your ClickFunnels Settings, select "Domains."
- Click "Add New Domain."
- On the right, select "Use an existing domain."
- Enter your domain and click "Add domain" (please note, if using a subdomain make sure to remove "www" from the field).
- On the next page, click "I've done this step."
- Navigate back to your Domain Settings to confirm your domain is verified.
Step 3. Verify SSL On Your Custom Domain
- At this point, it is important you wait at least 5 minutes (recommended 5-10 minutes).
- From your Domain Settings, click the three dots next to your new domain and click "Edit."
- Scroll to SSL and click "Expand."
- Click "Check SSL."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.