This article will teach you how to add a new custom domain in ClickFunnels. With this, you can connect your external domain as a custom domain to use in any of your funnels.
Why you would need this
If you have set up a domain or subdomain and wish to use it in ClickFunnels as a custom domain on your funnels, this will teach you how.
What you will need
Note: Please make sure to set up your domain records according to these articles. You will need one or the other.
Step 1. Point Your CNAME Record to ClickFunnels
- After updating or creating your CNAME record, visit https://www.whatsmydns.net/to verify the record has propagated.
- Select "CNAME" from the dropdown menu.
- Type your domain into the search field.
- Click "Search."
- Verify that all records have a Green Checkmark and point to target.clickfunnels.com.
Step 2. Add and Verify Your Custom Domain
- From within your ClickFunnels Settings, select "Domains."
- Click "Add New Domain."
- On the right, select "Use an existing domain."
- Enter your domain and click "Add domain"
Please note: if using a subdomain make sure to remove "www" from the field.
- On the next page, click "I've done this step."
- Navigate back to your Domain Settings to confirm your domain is verified.
Step 3. Verify SSL On Your Custom Domain
- At this point, it is important you wait at least 5 minutes (recommended 5-10 minutes).
- From your Domain Settings, click the three dots next to your new domain and click "Edit."
- Scroll to SSL and click "Expand."
- Click "Check SSL."
Note: it is important you wait 5-10 minutes before checking on your SSL. If after this time it still shows it is not secure, please check back in another 10 minutes and click Check Now. If at that point it is not secured, please reach out to our support team for further assistance.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.