This article will teach you how to add a domain you own in Cloudflare to ClickFunnels. This will allow you to setup your custom domain and assign it to funnels in your ClickFunnels account.
What you will need:
Note: this article is intended to teach you how to connect a subdomain. A subdomain can be any word you want it to be and would appear in the url bar as: subdomain.domain.com. If you wish to create a CNAME record for "www," or your main website, you'll want to follow this setup for your domain instead.
Steps to adding a Cloudflare subdomain
Step 1. Create Your CNAME Record
- From within your Cloudflare account, click on the domain you wish to connect with ClickFunnels.
- Along the top menu, select "DNS."
- Under DNS Records and towards the top, select CNAME from the dropdown.
- Enter "Subdomain" as the Name* (you would put your subdomain in here).
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com as the Domain Name.
- Leave it as Automatic TTL.
- Leave the cloud as is so it is Orange.
- Click "Add Record."
Note: "Subdomain" is used in the example above to signify your subdomain. You can name this anything that will fit your desired end domain.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.