This article will teach you how to add a domain you own in Cloudflare to ClickFunnels. This will allow you to set up your custom domain and assign it to funnels in your ClickFunnels account.
Why you would need this
If you wish to use a branded domain in ClickFunnels without interfering with your primary domain, adding a subdomain from Cloudflare can be an excellent option.
What you will need
Step 1. Create Your CNAME Record
- From within your Cloudflare account, click on the domain you wish to connect with ClickFunnels.
- Along the top menu, select "DNS."
- Under DNS Records and towards the top, select CNAME from the dropdown.
- Enter "Subdomain" as the Name* (you would put your subdomain in here).
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com as the Domain Name.
- Leave it as Automatic TTL.
- Leave the cloud as is so it is Orange.
- Click "Add Record."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.