Learn to create a GoDaddy subdomain and connect it to use in your ClickFunnels account. This is helpful if you wish to brand your custom domain with your business but want to maintain a traditional website outside of ClickFunnels with the main domain.
If you have a domain registered in GoDaddy and wish to keep using that domain on another website, this will allow you to create a branded subdomain to use in ClickFunnels.
What you will need
Step 1. Create Your CNAME Record
- Sign into your GoDaddy Account.
- Select your Domain's DNS settings.
- Click the "Add" button at the bottom right.
- Select CNAME.
- Enter your Subdomain into the Name input (remember, you can make any word your subdomain).
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com as the value.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.