This article will teach you to create a GoDaddy subdomain and connect it to use in your ClickFunnels account. This is helpful if you wish to brand your custom domain with your business but want to maintain a traditional website outside of ClickFunnels with the main domain.
What you will need:
Step 1. Create Your CNAME Record
Note: this article is intended to teach you how to connect a subdomain. A subdomain can be any word you want it to be and would appear in the url bar as: subdomain.domain.com. If you wish to create a CNAME record for "www," or your main website, you'll want to follow this setup for your domain instead.
- Sign into your GoDaddy Account.
- Select your Domain's DNS settings.
- Click the "Add" button at the bottom right.
- Select CNAME.
- Enter your Subdomain into the Name input (remember, you can make any word your subdomain).
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com as the value.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.