What you will need:
- An Aweber Integration
- An Email Field and Submit Action (for data to transfer via API, you must always have these two fields)
- An Email List and Form in Aweber
**Please note: it is necessary to have a form attached to your list in Aweber. Please review this article and ensure you have a form created and live for your list.**
Step One: Integrate Aweber with ClickFunnels
Step Two: Connect Aweber to Your Funnel
- From within your page editor, under Settings, select "Integrations."
- Select Aweber as your Integration.
- Select Integrate Existing Form as your Action.
- Select the List to Add from the dropdown menu.
**Please note: Make sure to save your funnel page after adding the integration.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.