In this article, learn how to set the live webinar time inside your webinar funnel using Clickfunnels.
Why you will need this:
The ClickFunnels Live Webinar Event Time will allow you to add the date/time of when the webinar event is happening, which is used by Clickfunnels automated emails. Events can trigger automated emails during each of the funnel steps.
What you will need:
- Live Webinar Funnel. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Set the Live Webinar Time
- Select the Webinar Registration step in the funnel.
- Click on the Gear icon.
- Select the Live Webinar Event date and time.
- Click Update Page.
Step 2: Set the Live Webinar Time
- From the funnel steps, go to the edit page for the registration page.
- Update or add the countdown timer 2.0 using the add new element. Save then exit the page.
- From the funnel steps, go to the edit page for the confirmation page. Update or add the countdown timer 2.0 using the add new element. Save then exit the page.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.