Learn to build an Autowebinar funnel in ClickFunnels. Autowebinar funnels are commonly called evergreen, as you can deliver fresh content or pre-record without having to be present for every broadcast.
What you will need
Step 1. Create Auto Webinar Funnel
- Select "Build Funnel" from the ClickFunnels menu or click "Add New" from the dashboard.
- Click "Create New Funnel" (below Classic Builder).
- Click "Host Webinar."
- Click "Webinar Replay."
- Enter the Name of the funnel.
- Enter or select a group tag (Optional).
- Click "Build Funnel."
Note: The following pages are needed to host the AutoWebinar. Registration Page, Confirmation Page, Broadcast Room, and Replay.
Step 2. Add Page Templates
- Select a step in the webinar funnel.
- Click the Auto Webinar category.
- Select a page template of the same page type.
- Edit the page as desired.
- Repeat this process for each step in the webinar funnel.
Step 3. Add Recorded Webinar Video
- Select the Webinar Broadcast Room step in the funnel.
- Click "Edit Page."
- Click on the video element.
- Select "Video Type" from the dropdown.
- Paste your video URL.
- Save your page.
What you can do now:
- Add Webinar Email Merge Tags
- Set up a Product in ClickFunnels: Product Details
- Auto Webinar Automation Add New Action
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.