An Auto Webinar allows you to host webinars without your direct participation as a presenter. In this article, we will be covering how you can build an Automated Webinar also known as Auto Webinar, within your ClickFunnels account.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- What is an Auto Webinar?
- Why would I need an Auto Webinar?
- What steps are needed within an Auto Webinar funnel?
- How do I build an Auto Webinar funnel?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account
- Webinar video recording hosted within Youtube, Vimeo, Wistia
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Automated webinars are commonly known as evergreen webinars because you are able to present your content indefinitely and automate the registration and follow-up processes, and of course the actual webinar broadcast.
Building An Auto Webinar Funnel:
1. Hover over ClickFunnels, then select Build Funnel.
2. Under Classic Funnel Builder, click on + Create New Funnel.
3. Click + Choose under the Host Webinar option.
4. Under Webinar Replay, click on + Choose.
5. Give the new Auto Webinar a Name.
6. Apply a Group Tag. (Optional)
7. Click Build Funnel.
Selecting Page Templates for Funnel Steps:
For each step in the Auto Webinar funnel, the system will select the page type you need by default. You will need to just select the template you wish to use.
1. Hover over the desired template, then click + Select Template.
2. Click on the next step in the funnel, and repeat Step 1.
3. Select a template for all 4 funnel steps, by repeating Step 1 and Step 2.
Inserting Hosted Video Recording:
1. From the funnel steps, select the Webinar Broadcast Room step.
2. Click on EDIT PAGE.
3. Open the settings for the video element, by either clicking on the element or clicking on the gear icon.
4. Select which video type you wish to use, by opening the dropdown menu next to VIDEO TYPE.
5. Paste in the video URL.
6. Adjust the settings for your video.
7. Click SAVE.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
Automated webinars are commonly known as evergreen webinars because you are able to provide new and fresh content without having to be present for every webinar.
In order for your Auto Webinar to work as intended, you will want to ensure you have the following types of pages in your funnel list: an Auto Webinar Registration page, Webinar Countdown page, Webinar Broadcast Room page, and a Webinar Replay Room page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.