In this article, you will learn how to create an evergreen webinar in Clickfunnels.
Why you will need this:
Autowebinar funnels are an event that allows your potential customers to register to attend and then attend a recorded presentation.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels AutoWebinar Funnel. Click here to learn how to get started.
- Video Recording of Webinar hosted on YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, etc.
Step 1: Create Auto Webinar Funnel
Please note: The following pages are needed to host auto/replay webinar. Registration/webinar sign up Page, webinar confirmation page, live/broadcast room webinar and Webinar Replay.
- Select Build Funnel from the Clickfunnels menu or click on Add New from the dashboard.
- Click on Create New Funnel (Below Classic Builder).
- Click Host Webinar.
- Click Webinar Replay.
- Enter the Name of the funnel.
- Enter or select a group tag.[Optional]
- Click Build Funnel.
Step 2: Add Page Templates
- Select a step in the webinar funnel.
- Click on the Auto Webinar category.
- Select a page template of the same page type.
- Edit the page as desired.
- Repeat this process for each step in the webinar funnel.
Step 3: Add Recorded Webinar Video
- Select the Webinar Broadcast Room step in the funnel.
- Click on Edit Page.
- Click on the video element on the page to add your video URL.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.