Want to build an AutoWebinar Funnel? Autowebinar funnels are an event that allows your potential customers to register to attend. Autowebinar funnels are commonly called evergreen as you can deliver fresh content or pre-record without having to be present for the broadcast.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels AutoWebinar Funnel. Click here to learn how to get started.
- Video Recording of Webinar hosted on YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, etc.
Step 1: Create Auto Webinar Funnel
Please note: The following pages are needed to host the AutoWebinar. Registration Page, Confirmation Page, Broadcast Room, and Replay.
- Select Build Funnel from the Clickfunnels menu or click on Add New from the dashboard.
- Click on Create New Funnel (Below Classic Builder).
- Click Host Webinar.
- Click Webinar Replay.
- Enter the Name of the funnel.
- Enter or select a group tag.[Optional]
- Click Build Funnel.
Step 2: Add Page Templates
- Select a step in the webinar funnel.
- Click on the Auto Webinar category.
- Select a page template of the same page type.
- Edit the page as desired.
- Repeat this process for each step in the webinar funnel.
Step 3: Add Recorded Webinar Video
- Select the Webinar Broadcast Room step in the funnel.
- Click on Edit Page.
- Click on the video element on the page to add your video URL.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.