Learn to integrate your main domain into ClickFunnels. You can find your host below for specific instructions on how to connect your domain for use as a custom domain in ClickFunnels. If you wish to use a custom branded domain you have registered outside of ClickFunnels, this will allow you to set that up.
What you will need
- A domain registered outside of ClickFunnels
Step 1. Locate Your Registrar Below
Note: If you do not see your Registrar listed below, our support agents will be unable to provide assistance.
- Using the list below, click on your registrar and follow along with the instructions on how to create your CNAME record.
Cloudflare: How to add your CNAME record to CloudFlare
Namecheap: How to add your CNAME record to Namecheap
Bluehost: How to add your CNAME record to Bluehost
Step 2. Working In Another Registrar
- From within your domain Registrar, navigate to your DNS Records. Depending on your Host, this may be in an Advanced Zone Editor, DNS Records, or somewhere else entirely.
- In your DNS Records, you should find a "www" CNAME record pointing to your Root Domain.
- Click to Edit that Record.
- Replace your domain with "target.clickfunnels.com" (no quotes).
- Save your changes.
- If unsure whether changes were made, check on your domain propagation here.
- If it is still not propagating, please contact your Registrar's Support for assistance.
What you can do now
- Connect a Subdomain with ClickFunnels
- Register a new ClickFunnels domain here
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.