Learn to integrate your main domain into ClickFunnels. You can find your host below for specific instructions on how to connect your domain for use as a custom domain in ClickFunnels. If you wish to use a custom branded domain you have registered outside of ClickFunnels, this will allow you to set that up.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Important Note: We currently do not support an IDN (International Domain Name). A special character is considered a letter that is not in the English alphabet. Some examples of specials characters are æ, ø, å, ö, ä, ü and é.
Step 1: Locate Your Registrar Below
Important Note: If you do not see your Registrar listed below, our support agents will be unable to provide assistance.
- Using the list below, click on your registrar and follow along with the instructions on how to create your CNAME record.
Cloudflare: How to add your CNAME record to CloudFlare
Namecheap: How to add your CNAME record to Namecheap
Bluehost: How to add your CNAME record to Bluehost
Step 2. Working In Another Registrar
- From within your domain Registrar, navigate to your DNS Records. Depending on your Host, this may be in an Advanced Zone Editor, DNS Records, or somewhere else entirely.
- In your DNS Records, you should find a "www" CNAME record pointing to your Root Domain.
- Click to Edit that Record.
- Replace your domain with target.clickfunnels.com.
- Save your changes.
- If unsure whether changes were made, check on your domain propagation here.
- If it is still not propagating, please contact your Registrar's Support for assistance.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.