This article will teach you how to integrate your main domain into ClickFunnels. You can find your host below for specific instructions on how to connect your domain for use as a custom domain in ClickFunnels.
What you will need:
Step 1. Locate Your Registrar Below
Important note: a CNAME record can only point to one destination, so if you do wish to use your Root Domain for your funnels, please bare in mind it will ONLY point to your funnels and not to an external website.
Note: these guides are intended to connect your Root Domain(www.domain.com) with ClickFunnels. If you wish instead to connect a subdomain instead, please visit the appropriate guide here.
Note: If you do not see your Registrar listed above, our support agents will be unable to provide assistance.
- Using the list below, click on your registrar and follow along with the instructions on how to create your CNAME record.
Cloudflare: How to add your CNAME record to CloudFlare
Namecheap: How to add your CNAME record to Namecheap
Step 2. Working In Another Registrar
Important note: since we are unable to support all registrars, these general directions are intended to assist with the CNAME record creation. For the simplest, step-by-step setup, we recommend you use Cloudflare instead, which includes directions on how to connect with your existing registrar. If you want to try and add to your existing domain, you can continue from here instead with general instructions.
Note: it can take 24-48 hours for DNS Records to fully propagate.
- From within your domain Registrar, navigate to your DNS Records. Depending on your Host, this may be in an Advanced Zone Editor, DNS Records, or somewhere else entirely.
- In your DNS Records, you should find a "www" CNAME record pointing to your Root Domain.
- Click to Edit that Record.
- Replace your domain with "target.clickfunnels.com" (no quotes).
- Save your changes.
- If unsure whether changes were made, check on your domain propagation here.
- If it is still not propagating, please contact your Registrar's Support for assistance.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.