Learn to select default pages in ClickFunnels for your custom domain. This includes both your 404 error page and your home page and lets you set them to specific steps within your funnel, which will allow visitors to better navigate your site.
When you add a domain to ClickFunnels, this will teach you how to set the home page for that domain, as well as the 404 error-handling pages.
What you will need
Access Your Domain Settings
Starting from the ClickFunnels dashboard navigate to account settings
From the account settings navigate to domains.
- Select the domain you wish to edit & click on the three dots to the right of your domain and click "Edit." or you can also click on the domain.
Set Your Default Page
- Next to your Default Page, click "Expand."
- Select page URL inside of ClickFunnels & Click "Save."
Set Your 404 Page
- Next to your 404/Error Page, click "Expand."
- Select page URL inside of ClickFunnels & click "Save."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.