The ClickFunnels survey will allow you to ask your potential customers for specific responses and collect them under their contact profiles. You can then use these responses to segment your contacts into different lists and/or trigger a pixel audience based on the responses selected.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1: Add Survey Builder Element To Your Page
- Click on Edit Page.
- Select Add Element from the Element menu or click on the orange "+" below another element on the page.
- Click on the Survey Element to add it to the page.
Step 2: Add Question(s) To The Survey
- Click on your survey element on the page.
- Click on Edit Survey Options.
- Click on the existing Question 1 or add a new question.
- Enter the Question.
- Add a Subtitle (optional).
- Select Text Only or Show Images in the Thumbnails dropdown.
- Select the Layout for your answers from the drop-down.
- Select the Radio icon to show next to each answer from the drop-down.
Step 3: Add Answer(s) For The Question
- Edit the existing answer.
- Click Add Answer to add more choices for the question.
- For each answer, select the Answer Redirect from the drop-down.
- The Next Question option will redirect to the next question in the survey when the answer is selected during the survey.
- The Skip To option will redirect to another question when the answer is selected during the survey.
- The End Survey option will end the survey when the answer is selected during the survey.
- Repeat this process for each question added to the survey.
For each question, you can also add Question Groups. This is useful for adding conditional logic to your survey.
- Click on Add Question Group.
- Add additional questions and answers.
- Go back to any previous question and set up an Answer Redirect to skip to the questions in your question group as needed.
- The conditional logic that leads to the question is shown above.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.