Learn to connect Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) with your page. Once set up, this will allow you to send contacts over to Keap lists via API from your ClickFunnels pages.
If you wish to use Keap as your autoresponder list and connect it with a funnel you create in ClickFunnels, this setup will allow you to do so.
What you will need
Step 1. Setup Your Keap Webform
- From within Keap, navigate to your Campaign Builder.
- Select the Campaign you wish to connect with ClickFunnels.
- If you're not on the edit screen, click "Edit" in the top bar.
- Double click on your Web form to edit.
- Click on "Settings."
- Check "Don't use Google reCAPTCHA for spambot detection."
- Make sure to Publish your campaign changes.
- Click "Publish" again.
Step 2. Connect Keap to Your Funnel
- From within your page editor, under Settings, select "Integrations."
- Select Keap as your Integration.
- Select Add via Web Form as your Action.
- Select the List to Add from the dropdown menu.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.