This article will teach you how connect Infusionsoft with your page. Once setup, this will allow you to send contacts over to Infusionsoft lists via API from your ClickFunnels pages.
What you will need:
- An Infusionsoft Integration
- An Email Field and Submit Action (for data to transfer via API, you must always have these two fields)
- Infusionsoft Webform set to "Don't use Google reCAPTCHA for spambot detection." (Please see Step 1 below for setup instructions).
Steps to connect Infusionsoft with your page
Step 1. Setup Your Infusionsoft Webform
- From within Infusionsoft, navigate to your Campaign Builder.
- Select the Campaign you wish to connect with ClickFunnels.
- If you're not on the edit screen, click "Edit" in the top bar.
- Double click on your Webform to edit.
- Click on "Settings."
- Check "Don't use Google reCAPTCHA for spambot detection."
- Make sure to Publish your campaign changes.
- Click "Publish" again.
**Please note: This setting must be checked for your Campaign to connect properly with ClickFunnels. If your campaign is NOT setup this way, you may not capture all contacts or some contacts will not proceed through the sequence properly.**
Step 2. Connect Infusionsoft to Your Funnel
- From within your page editor, under Settings, select "Integrations."
- Select Infusionsoft as your Integration.
- Select Add via Web Form as your Action.
- Select the List to Add from the dropdown menu.
Note: Make sure to save your funnel page after adding the integration.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.