Learn to connect Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) with your page. Once set up, this will allow you to send contacts over to Keap lists via API from your pages in ClickFunnels.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1: Setup Your Keap Webform
- From within Keap, click on the Sandwich bar menu next to Keap.
- Select Campaign Builder under the Marketing tab.
- Select the Campaign you wish to connect with ClickFunnels.
- If you're not on the edit screen, click Edit in the top bar.
- Double click on your Web form to edit.
- Click on Settings.
- Check Don't use Google reCAPTCHA for spambot detection.
- Make sure to Publish your campaign changes.
- Click Publish again.
Step 2: Connect Keap to Your Funnel
- From within your page editor, under Settings, select Integrations.
- Select Keap as your Integration.
- Select Add and Run Campaign as your Action.
- Select your Campaign from the dropdown menu, and save the page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.