Would you like to receive email notifications whenever a visitor has submitted an optin form or when a customer has made a purchase on your order page? With an SMTP integrated into your ClickFunnels account, it’s possible to set up email notification automations within any of your funnels This article will go over how to set up those notifications.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
An SMTP service integrated with your ClickFunnels account
Step 1: Set Up Email Notifications For Optins and Purchases:
1. Hover over the ClickFunnels tab located at the top of your ClickFunnels dashboard and click Funnels.
2. Select the desired funnel from the list using the search bar or scrolling through the list.
3. Click on the Optin Page for your funnel if you want to set up an automatic notification for every new lead.
Click on the Order Form Page for your funnel if you want to setup an automatic notification for every new purchase.
4. Click the Automations tab located inside the funnel on the upper right-hand side of the page.
5. Click the + Add New Action tab located at the bottom of the screen.
6. Give your action a name under the Name field.
7. Set the Condition for your action to everyone.
8. Set the Integration to ClickFunnels Internal.
9. Set your Action To Do to Email Notification.
10. Indicate to which email address(es) the notification(s) should be sent under the Email To Notify field.
11. Click Create Funnel Action.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.