In this article, you will learn how to send notification emails from within Clickfunnels.
Why you will need this:
- This will allow you to send automated email notifications to yourself and/or others when a visitor has submitted an opt-in form or when a customer has made a purchase on your order page.
What you will need:
- A Clickfunnels Optin Page or Order Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
- SMTP Integration. Click here to learn how to set up your SMTP with Clickfunnels.
Step 1: Create Automation
- Select the opt-in or order step in your existing funnel.
- Click on the Automation tab.
- Click on Add New Action
- Click on Add New Action.
- Enter the Name of the Action.
- Select ClickFunnels Internal from the Integration drop down.
- Select Email Notification from the Action To Do drop down.
- Enter the email address in the Email To Notify field.
- Click Create Funnel Action.
Note: Only one email address can be used as the Email To Notify. You will need to set up a new action for any additional email addresses that you would like to receive notifications.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.