Funnel Creation And Management
Would you like to receive email notifications whenever a visitor has submitted an optin form or when a customer has made a purchase on your order page? With an SMTP integrated into your ClickFunnels account, it’s possible to set up email notification automations within any of your funnels This article will go over how to set up those notifications.
If you first need to get your SMTP integrated, please visit the article here.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- What are email notifications?
- How do I set up email notifications for optin form submissions?
- How do I set up email notifications for purchases on an order page?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Setting Up Email Notifications For Optins and Purchases:
1. Hover over the ClickFunnels tab located at the top of your ClickFunnels dashboard and click Funnels.
2. Select the desired funnel from the list using the search bar or scrolling through the list.
3. Click on the Optin Page for your funnel if you want to set up an automatic notification for every new lead.
Click on the Order Form Page for your funnel if you want to setup an automatic notification for every new purchase.
4. Click the Automations tab located inside the funnel on the upper right hand side of the page.
5. Click the + Add New Action tab located at the bottom of the screen.
6. Give your action a name under the Name field.
7. Set the Condition for your action to everyone.
8. Set the Integration to ClickFunnels Internal.
9. Set your Action To Do to Email Notification.
10. Indicate to which email address(es) the notification(s) should be sent under the Email To Notify field.
If entering multiple email addresses, separate each email by hitting the enter/return key after each email address.
11. Click Create Funnel Action.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
Automated email notifications can be set up within your funnels so that you are notified via email whenever a visitor submits an optin form or a customer makes a purchase on an order page.
An SMTP integration is required to set up email notification automations.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.