What you will need:
- An Existing Funnel. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: View Clickfunnels Account Dashboard
- Click on the Funnel Quick Search Dropdown.
- Click on the chart icon to add funnel stats to your dashboard.
- Click on the star icon to select funnels to show in the Favorite Funnels widget.
- Click on 1W, 1M, or 3M to show data for each time period. (in months)
- Use quick links on the page to access the available training.
Step 2: View Funnel Stats
- Select your funnel from the dashboard or click on the Clickfunnels menu to show all funnels in your account.
- From within your funnel, click on Stats.
- Click on the filter icon to adjust as needed.
Note: To view test data, click on Settings from within your funnel and place your funnel in Test Mode.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.