In this article, you will learn how to view the stats for your funnel.
Why you will need this:
- This will allow you to get an accurate view of the data within your funnel. You'll be able to view page views, opt-ins, sales, earnings per page view, and more.
What you will need:
- An Existing Funnel. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: View Funnel Stats
- Select your funnel from the dashboard or click on the Clickfunnels menu to show all funnels in your account.
- From within your funnel, click on Stats.
- Click on the filter icon to adjust as needed.
- To remove test data from your stats, click on Settings from within your funnel and turn off test mode.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.