Funnel Creation & Management
The Funnel Stats section found in every funnel provides customers with an overview of their funnel’s performance. In this article, we will be covering what Funnel Stats are and how you can use this resource in your funnels.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- Why are funnel stats useful?
- How would I access my funnel’s stats?
- What are the stats available for an Optin Funnel?
- What are the stats available for a Sales Funnel?
- How does the test mode affect funnel stats?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account
- A funnel created in your account
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
When evaluating your funnel’s performance, you can find useful information in the Funnel Stats section. This information can help you make decisions when tweaking your funnel’s setup.
How To Access Funnel Stats:
1. Hover over ClickFunnels and click Funnels.
2. Locate the funnel that you want to review and click on its name.
3. Click on the Stats tab to the right side of the Steps tab.
Depending on the type of funnel, the Stats tab will display different information:
Available Stats for Optin Funnels:
- All Page Views: This will display the total number of page views and add 1 to the counter regardless of the IP address of the page visitor.
- Unique Page Views: This will display the total number of unique page visitors and add 1 for every new IP address that visits the page.
- All Opt-ins: This will display the total number of opt-ins received through that page. Test opt-ins performed by the customer will also be counted here if Test Mode is enabled in the funnel.
- Opt-in Rate: This is a conversion metric. This is calculated by dividing All Opt-ins / Unique page views.
Available Stats for Sales Funnels:
Sales Funnels will have the same stats as Optin Funnels plus the following listed below. These stats will be updated depending on the selected date range filter:
- Earnings Per Click: Gross sales divided by the number of unique visitors.
- Gross Sales: Total sales recorded in the funnel.
- Average Cart Value (ACV): Tracks the average amount spent per customer.
- Sales Count: Total number of purchases recorded in the order step.
- Sales Rate: This is calculated by dividing the Sales Count / Unique Page Views.
- Sales Value: Sales total recorded in the order step.
- Recurring Count: Total number of sales of a subscription product in the order step. (Will be displayed if there are any subscription products created in the order step)
- Recurring Value: Subscription products Sales total. (Will be displayed if there are any subscription products created in the order step)
- Earnings / All Page views: This is calculated by dividing Sales Value / All Page Views.
- Earnings / Unique Page views: This is calculated by dividing Sales Value / Unique Page Views.
Test Mode's Impact on Stats:
When Stripe's Test Mode is enabled for a funnel, the funnel’s stats will also show page views and sales that were processed while the funnel was in test mode. In order to remove test stats, Test Mode should be turned off in the Funnel’s Settings.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
The Funnel Stats section found in every funnel provides customers with an overview of their funnel’s performance. Customers can find useful information in this section that can help them make decisions when tweaking their funnel’s setup, pages, or products.
Optin funnels will display the following stats: all page views, unique page views, all opt-ins, and opt-in rate.
Sales funnels will display the Opt-in funnel stats plus: sales count, sales rate, sales value, recurring count, recurring value, earnings / all page views, and earnings / unique page views.
- When Stripe’s Test Mode is enabled for a funnel, the funnel’s stats will also show page views and sales that were processed while the funnel was in test mode.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.