In this article, we will be going over adding membership content to your membership area. Adding content for your customers is a great way to deliver lessons, lectures, products, and more in a secure location.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Step 1: Add content to a membership area:
1. From your dashboard, hover over the Click Funnels menu and click on Funnels.
2. Click on the name of the funnel that you wish to add content to.
3. Click on the Membership Area step.
4. Click Open Editor next to the specific lesson that you want to edit.
5. Feel free to edit the content on the lesson or add new content in the same way you would use the page editor.
6. To add sections, mouse over the Sections menu and then click Add Section.
7. Click and hold the section and drag it to the position you would like it to be displayed.
8. Within the section, click Add New Row.
9. Click on the type of row you would like to add.
10. Within the row, click on Add New Element.
11. Select the element you would like to add.
12. Edit the settings of the element.
13. Click the Save icon at the top right corner of the lesson editor.
Here is a list of the elements that you can use to add content to your page:
Text Elements: Headline, subheadline, paragraph, and bullet list.
Media Elements: Image, image popup, video, video popup, and audio player.
Form Elements: Buttons.
Content Blocks: Icons, image feature, navigation, FAQ, divider, progress bar, image list, and pricing table.
Misc Elements: Privacy notice, text block, and custom JS/HTML.
To learn about Adding a New Lesson to the membership area please check out this article.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.