Learn how to add content to your membership area lessons. The membership area editor works very similarly to the ClickFunnels page editor. Your membership area content may include audio, video, text, downloadable files and more.
What you will need:
Step 1: Edit Lesson
- Click Open Editor next to a specific lesson.
- Add Sections (green boxes).
- Within the Section add a Row (the blue boxes which live inside of Sections).
- Then add the Elements (orange boxes which live inside of Rows).
Step 2: Add Content
- Element Options: Text Elements, Media Elements, Form Elements, Content Blocks, Misc Elements.
- Text Elements (Headline, Subheadline, Paragraph, Bulletlist).
- Media Elements (Image, Image PopUp, Video, Video PopUp, Audio Player).
- Form Elements (Button).
- Content Blocks Elements (Icon, Image Feature, Navigation, FAQ, Divider, Progress Bar, Image List, Pricing Table).
- Misc Elements (Privacy Notice, Text Block, Custom JS/HTML).
Note: Want to deliver a digital asset? Upload a digital asset to your digital assets in ClickFunnels (must be under 3MB) and use the URL associated with it or use a third-party document URL if it's larger than 3MB. Then link it to text/ image/ or button elements in your lesson.
What you can do now:
- Drip Membership Lessons
- Add Members To An Email List In ClickFunnels
- Learn about setting up different Elements
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.