Learn how to add lessons to your membership area. Each section in your membership area will need one or more lessons to add to your actual content. Each lesson can be added to breakdown your content into specific topics as needed.
What you will need:
Step 1: Add Sections
- Click on Add New Lesson Section.
- Add the Section Name.
- Select Product Requirements. [Optional]
- Add Tag Requirements.[Optional]
- Add Upgrade Requirements. [Optional]
- Click Create Lesson Section.
Step 2: Add Lessons
- Click on Add New Lesson.
- Select the Lesson Section from the drop-down.
- Enter the Name of the lesson.
- Select the Page Template.
- Enter the number of days for a drip delay. [Optional]
- Enter Required Time. [Optional]
- Add Release Date. [Optional]
- Click Create Lesson.
Note: The Drip Delay will begin when the membership account is created and will apply for all members.
What can you do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.