In this article, you will learn how to set up automated emails, text messages, and other actions using Clickfunnels Automations.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Create Automation
How To Add A New Action
- Select a step in your existing funnel.
- Click on the Automation tab.
- Click on Add New Action, Add New Email, or Add New SMS Text.
- Select the Action To Do from the list.
- Click on the Action Delay tab to add a delay in days and/or hours. [Optional]
- Click Create Funnel Action.
- In the Etison Suite, you will have additional Action To Do Options to add and/or remove from an Actionetics list. Click here to learn how to create an action to receive opt-in and order notifications.
How To Add A New Email
In order to send emails, you must first integrate your SMTP service into your ClickFunnels account. Click here to learn how to add an SMTP integration.
- Click on Add New Email.
- Enter the From Name.
- Enter the Subject.
- Select the SMTP configuration.
- Enter a number to send only to active subscribers. [Optional]
- Select a Condition to trigger the email.
- Scroll down and click on Create Email.
How To Add A New SMS Text
In order to send SMS messages, you must first integrate your Twilio into your ClickFunnels account. Click here to learn how to add a Twilio integration.
- Click on Add New SMS Text.
- Select the Twilio Integration.
- Select the Condition.
- Enter the Message.
- Enter the Delay Days. [Optional]
- Enter the Delay Hours. [Optional]
- Click Create Text.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.