Learn how to connect your Stripe account to your ClickFunnels account to process payments. This will allow you to create a product in ClickFunnels and collect payment through your Stripe payment gateway.
If you are looking to use Stripe as your payment gateway in ClickFunnels, this will teach you how to set up the connection.
Important Note: Your funnel only works with one Payment Gateway at a time. If you wish to have two different payment options in one funnel, it's recommended to create two funnels with duplicated customer experiences and add a button that moves the customer to their preferred payment gateway from the Sales Page.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- What is Stripe?
- Why would I need Stripe?
- What do I need to do in order to integrate Stripe?
- How do I utilize Stripe?
- What are the next steps after connecting with Stripe?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Step by Step Walk Through:
Note: Prior to following these instructions, make sure you are currently logged into Stripe in a new tab prior to integrating with ClickFunnels. This will ensure you connect with the proper account.
1. Log in to your ClickFunnels Account
2. Log in to your Stripe account in a different tab
3. Access Account Settings in ClickFunnels
4. Select Payment Gateways on the left side
5. Click +Add New Payment Gateway
6. Select Stripe
7. Click Create Stripe Account
8. Give your Stripe integration a Name
9. It is optional to make your Stripe integration the default Stripe account for your funnels. Once you have decided click Create Stripe account
10. Click Connect With Stripe
11. Click Connect my Stripe account
Congratulations! You’ve successfully connected Stripe with ClickFunnels
Note: After initially signing up, there may be a short time period where your Stripe account is only available for Test Transactions. Stripe will need to verify the bank account you indicated in your application. Stripe will also make sure that your business and website is in compliance with the Stripe Terms of Service.
Important Note: If you are subscribed to the Basic Plan you are authorized one Stripe Payment Gateway Integration. With the Platinum Plan, you will be able to connect up to three total Stripe accounts to your ClickFunnels account.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
- Stripe is a financial services and software company that offers payment processing software and application programming interfaces for e-commerce websites and mobile applications.
- Connecting your Stripe account to your ClickFunnels account to process payments will allow you to create a product in ClickFunnels and collect payments through your Stripe payment gateway.
- Subscribers to the Basic Plan are authorized one Stripe Payment Gateway Integration while the Platinum Plan will be able to integrate up to three total Stripe accounts with ClickFunnels.