In this article, we will cover how to integrate Stripe with your ClickFunnels account. This will allow you to use Stripe as your payment gateway to process sales of your products and services.
Important Note: Your funnel only works with one Payment Gateway at a time. If you wish to have two different payment options in one funnel, it's recommended to create two funnels with duplicated customer experiences and add a button that moves the customer to their preferred payment gateway prior to starting the checkout process.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active Stripe Account
After initially signing up, there may be a short time period where your Stripe account is only available for Test Transactions. Stripe will need to verify the bank account that you indicate in your application. Stripe will also make sure that your business and website is in compliance with Stripe's Terms of Service.
- Administrative Role inside of the Active Stripe Account
The member must have an Administrator Role within their Stripe account, otherwise, Stripe will not integrate with ClickFunnels. Please see Stripe's Help Desk for further information on how to change the roles of members.
- Review Stripe's Restricted Businesses article
If you fall into one of these categories, it is recommended that you explore other payment gateways.
To collect payments from your customers using ClickFunnels you will need to integrate a payment gateway with your ClickFunnels account. Stripe is the most widely used payment gateway within ClickFunnels.
Depending on your ClickFunnels subscription plan, you can connect up to:
- Basic Plan: 3 Stripe accounts
Platinum Plan: 9 Stripe accounts
- 2CCX Plan: 9 Stripe accounts
Important Note: When using Stripe, there may be some restrictions for the country that you are located in, or for the product you want to sell. If you come across a situation where you are unable to use Stripe as a payment gateway, please address these issues with Stripe's Support team.
How To Integrate Stripe With ClickFunnels:
1. Log in to your ClickFunnels Account
2. Log in to your Stripe account in a different tab
3. Within ClickFunnels, hover over your main menu and click on Account Settings
4. Click on Payment Gateways on the left side
5. Click on +Add New Payment Gateway
6. Click on Stripe
7. Click on Create Stripe Account
8. Give your Stripe integration a Name
Important Note: For instructions on Apple Pay setup, please see this article: Set Up Android or Apple Pay With ClickFunnels
9. (Optional) Make your Stripe integration the Default Stripe Account for your funnels by toggling the switch on.
10. Click on Create Stripe account
11. Click on Next: Connect With Stripe
12. Click on Connect my Stripe account
Congratulations! You’ve successfully connected Stripe with ClickFunnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.