Learn how to set up a test for testing forms in ClickFunnels.
Why you would need this
You would set up a test for testing forms in ClickFunnels to test if your contacts emails are being added to the appropriate email list within ClickFunnels which you have selected.
What you will need
Step 1 Create a CF Automation
- Select the page in your funnel that you want to test.
- Click on the Automation tab.
- Click on Add New Action.
- Enter a Name for the action.
- Select Add To List from the Action To Do drop-down.
- Select the list from With drop-down.
- Click on the Action Delay tab.
- Enter the Delay Days. [Optional]
- Enter the Delay Hours. [Optional]
- Click on Create Funnel Action.
Step 2 Test Your Funnel/Page
- Click on the Preview button for your page to open it in the browser.
- Opt into your page.
- Select Email Lists from the Actionetics menu.
- Click on your list to view your test opt-in data.
Note It may take a few minutes for your data to show as a subscriber.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.