Learn how to set up a test for testing forms with Actionetics.
Why you would need this
You would set up a test for testing forms with Actionetics to test if your contacts emails are being added to the appropriate list within Actionetics which you have selected.
What you will need
Step 1 Create a CF Automation
- Select the page in your funnel that you want to test.
- Click on the Automation tab.
- Click on Add New Action.
- Enter a Name for the action.
- Select Add To List from the Action To Do drop down.
- Select the list from With drop down.
- Click on the Action Delay tab.
- Enter the Delay Days. [Optional]
- Enter the Delay Hours. [Optional]
- Click on Create Funnel Action.
Step 2 Test Your Funnel/Page
- Click on the Preview button for your page to open it in the browser.
- Opt into your page.
- Select Email Lists from the Actionetics menu.
- Click on your list to view your test opt-in data.
Note: It may take a few minutes for your data to show as a subscriber.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.