If your broadcast emails are not sending, you will want to make sure that the below settings have all been set up correctly, you will also want to double-check your SMTP configuration to ensure that it is enabled and that the domain that is associated with your SMTP is verified and secured inside of your Clickfunnels Account.
What you will need:
Note: to best ensure the quality and accuracy of statistical reporting for email campaigns, statistics may not always reflect the real-time representation of events. This new process is designed to give you the highest level of reporting and accuracy for your marketing campaigns.
Follow-Up Funnel Broadcasts
If you are having issues with your email broadcasts sending, please follow these steps first.
- Name your broadcast
- Group Tag (optional)
- Make sure that you have selected a valid SMTP configuration (We will cover troubleshooting the SMTP configuration in more depth below.)
- Enter your From Name
- Make sure that you have at least one Email List selected to send the email to and that the contacts on that email list have not unsubscribed.
- Check your Filter Rule selections.
- Make sure that your email has a Subject Line
- Make sure that you have selected an Email Template for your email.
- Double Check your Schedule and Summary, including your Time Zone which was selected for your broadcast if you set a later date and time to send it.
- Make sure that you have selected Queue To Send.
What you can do now:
If you require further assistance, you can click the support icon in the bottom-right corner of this page