Learn to troubleshoot your broadcast emails that are not sending as expected by making sure all the settings have been set up correctly. This will help you review troubleshooting options.
What you will need
Broadcast Email Messenger
If you are having issues with your email broadcasts sending, please follow these steps first.
- Name your broadcast.
- Group Tag (optional).
- Make sure that you have selected a valid SMTP configuration (We will cover troubleshooting the SMTP configuration in more depth below.)
- Enter your From Name.
- Make sure you have at least one Email List selected to send the email to and that the contacts on that email list have not unsubscribed.
- Check your Filter Rule selections.
- Make sure your email has a Subject Line.
- Make sure you have selected an Email Template for your email.
- Double Check your Schedule and Summary (including your Time Zone).
- Make sure you have selected Queue To Send.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.