Learn how to import contacts into a list in Clickfunnels Actionetics.
Why you would need this
You would import contacts into Actionetics if you wanted to import a list of contacts you had previously stored in a different third-party autoresponder for example.
What you will need
- To import contacts you must use a .csv file. Also, it cannot start with any blank (empty) rows.
- Create a static email list in Actionetics
Step 1 Import Contacts
- Select Contacts from the Actionetics menu.
- Click on Import Contacts.
- Click on Choose File to locate the .csv file saved on your computer.
- Click on Upload.
- Select the available fields data for each of Your Columns.
- Scroll down and click Review.
- Select your list from the Add To Lists drop-down.
- Click on multiple lists to add the contacts to more than one list, if needed.
- Click on Looks Good! Import These Contacts.
Once your list has been imported you will receive a message about whether or not the import was successful.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.