If you need to create a list of contacts to connect with your Funnels, Broadcasts, or Follow Up Funnels, then this article can help. Creating Static Email Lists for your contacts is a great way to organize your contacts into various groups for sending marketing emails, reminders, special offers, etc.
Important: If you would like to create a Smart Email List instead, follow the steps in the article here.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- What does it mean to create a Static Email List in ClickFunnels?
- Why would I want to create a Static Email List in ClickFunnels?
- How do I create a Static Email List in ClickFunnels?
- What can I do after creating a Static Email List in ClickFunnels?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account in the Platinum Plan or higher
- Existing contacts
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Creating A Static Email List
1. Hover over the Follow-Up Funnels tab located at the top middle of your account dashboard and click Email Lists from the drop-down menu.
2. Click the +Add New List button located in the top right-hand corner of the page.
3. Enter a name for your Email List under the Name field.
4. Select a Group Tag from the drop-down menu or create a new tag by typing it in the search bar under the Group Tag field. (Optional)
5. Don’t toggle the Smart List button to On. Activating this will create a Smart List, instead.
6. Click the Create New List button.
What Can You Do After Creating An Email List
Add contacts to the email list by either:
Send emails to the list(s) by either:
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
- Email Lists created in ClickFunnels can be connected to your funnels, follow-up funnels, and/or broadcasts.
- After creating a new Email List, there are multiple ways to add contacts to those lists as well as send emails to your list(s).
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.