If you need to create a list of contacts to connect with your Funnels, Broadcasts, or Follow Up Funnels, then this article can help. Creating Static Email Lists for your contacts is a great way to organize your contacts into various groups for sending marketing emails, reminders, special offers, etc.
Important Note: If you would like to create a Smart Email List instead, follow the steps in the article here.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- A ClickFunnels account of Platinum level or higher
- Existing contacts
Step 1: Creating A Static Email List
1. Hover over the Follow-Up Funnels tab located at the top middle of your account dashboard and click Email Lists from the drop-down menu.
2. Click the +Add New List button located in the top right-hand corner of the page.
3. Enter a name for your Email List under the Name field.
4. Select a Group Tag from the drop-down menu or create a new tag by typing it in the search bar under the Group Tag field. (Optional)
5. Don’t toggle the Smart List button to On. Activating this will create a Smart List, instead.
6. Click the Create New List button.
Step 2: What Can You Do After Creating An Email List
Add contacts to the email list by either:
Send emails to the list(s) by either:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.