Learn how to add contacts that do not make a purchase to a list in ClickFunnels.
Why you would need this
You would create an abandoned cart list to segment visitors of your funnel who have visited your order page or the OTO page but did not make a purchase.
What you will need
Step 1 Add Contacts To Abandoned Cart List
- Select your Order (or OTO) page in the funnel where the purchase will occur.
- Click on the Automation tab.
- Click Add New Action.
Step 2 Name Your Action and Set The Condition
- Enter the Name of your action.
- Select the Saw Page But Never Purchased condition from the drop-down.
- The Integration is ClickFunnels Internal by default.
- Select Add To List from the Action To Do drop-down.
- Select your static email list from the With drop-down.
Step 3 Set The Action Delay (optional)
- Click on the Action Delay tab.
- Enter the # of Days Before Action Happens (Optional).
- Enter the # of Hours Before Action Happens (Optional).
- Click on Create Funnel Action.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.