Learn how to add contacts that do not make a purchase to a list in Actionetics.
Why you would need this
You would create an abandoned cart list to segment visitors of your funnel who have visited your order page or OTO page but did not make a purchase.
What you will need
- Email List in Actionetics. Click here to learn how to create a list in Actionetics.
Step 1 Add Contacts To Abandoned Cart List
- Select your Order (or OTO) page in the funnel where the purchase will occur
- Click on the Automation tab
- Click Add New Action
Step 2 Name Your Action and Set The Condition
- Enter the Name of your action
- Select the Saw Page But Never Purchased condition from the drop-down
- The Integration is ClickFunnels Internal by default
- Select Add To List from the Action To Do drop down
- Select your static email list from the With drop down
Step 3 Set The Action Delay (optional)
- Click on the Action Delay tab
- Enter the # of Days Before Action Happens (optional)
- Enter the # of Hours Before Action Happens (optional)
- Click on Create Funnel Action
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.