Learn how to add contacts that do not make a purchase to a list in ClickFunnels.
Why you would need this:
You would create an abandoned cart list to segment visitors of your funnel who have visited your order page or the OTO page but did not make a purchase.
What you will need:
Don’t have a ClickFunnels account yet? Get a 14-Day FREE Trial now!
Step 1: Add Contacts To Abandoned Cart List
- Select your Order (or OTO) page in the funnel where the purchase will occur.
- Click on the Automation tab.
- Click Add New Action.
Step 2: Name Your Action and Set The Condition
- Enter the Name of your action.
- Select the Saw Page But Never Purchased condition from the drop-down.
- The Integration is ClickFunnels Internal by default.
- Select Add To List from the Action To Do drop-down.
- Select your static email list from the With drop-down.
Step 3: Set The Action Delay (optional)
- Click on the Action Delay tab.
- Enter the # of Days Before Action Happens (Optional).
- Enter the # of Hours Before Action Happens (Optional).
- Click on Create Funnel Action.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.