Follow Up Funnel Emails
If you have Follow Up Funnel emails that are not sending, please follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- Make sure that you have selected a list and valid SMTP in your Follow Up Funnel settings. Also check to make sure that the contacts on that list have not been unsubscribed. (We will cover troubleshooting the SMTP configuration in more depth below.)
- Make sure that the email step is not paused. If it is paused, click on Paused and change the status to Live. Also check the time delay in these settings. If a contact has already passed a time delay for an email at the time the email is added to the Follow Up Funnel, the email will not be sent to them.
- Make sure that you have designated a Subject Line for your email.
- For your Current Queue, these are contacts who are currently queued up to receive the email. The email will not be sent to the contacts until they reach the time frame designated for the Follow Up Funnel Step.
- Make sure that you have selected a template for your email.
- If you have rules set for your email step, the email will only be sent to contacts who match those rules.
Trouble Shooting your SMTP
If you require further assistance, you can click the support icon in the bottom-right corner of this page.