Learn how to use Page Notifier to send on-page messages to contacts. You would use the page notified action in an action funnel sequence if you wanted to track when a customer landed on a certain page of one of your funnels.
What you will need:
Step 1: Create An Action Funnel
- Select + New Action Funnel
- Give the funnel a Name
- Group Tag (Optional)
- Add to a List
- Select SMTP Configuration
Step 2: Create a First Action Step
- Click Create First Step
- Name Step
- Select When To Trigger Action
- Choose Do Action Trigger
- Click Add New Funnel Step
- Add Rule Group
Step 3: Set Up Settings For Action Funnel
- Click Settings
- Confirm Action Name
- Select Integration Clickfunnel Internal
- Actions to Do Email Notification
- Email to Notify (Enter Your Email Address)
- Click Update Funnel Action
- Set Step to Live
How it Works
Contact opts in.
Contact gets added to an email list.
List triggers action funnel with Page Notifier action.
Contact visits any page inside your ClickFunnels account.
Page notifier triggers.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.