Learn how to use Page Notifier to send on-page messages to contacts
What You Will Need:
Step 1: Create An Action Funnel
- Select + New Action Funnel
- Give the funnel a Name
- Group Tag (Optional)
- Add to a List
- Select SMTP Configuration
Step 2: Create a First Action Step
- Click Create First Step
- Name Step
- Select When To Trigger Action
- Choose Do Action Trigger
- Click Add New Funnel Step
- Add Rule Group
Step 3: Set Up Settings For Action Funnel
- Click Settings
- Confirm Action Name
- Select Integration Clickfunnel Internal
- Actions to Do Email Notification
- Email to Notify (Enter Your Email Address)
- Click Update Funnel Action
- Set Step to Live
How it Works
- Contact opts in.
- Contact gets added to an email list.
- List triggers action funnel with Page Notifier action.
- Contact visits any page inside your ClickFunnels account.
- Page notifier triggers.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.