In this article, we will cover Create an Action Funnel to send emails, SMS, and perform automated actions in Actionetics. Action funnels are a Legacy feature, you can also access your Action Funnels via the Follow-Up Funnels Menu which will be replacing Action Funnels in the future.
Why you would need this
You would create an Action Funnel in Actionetics if you wanted to create a follow-up sequence to your email list.
What you will need
- Click here to learn how to create a static email list.
- Click here to learn how to create a smart list.
Step 1 Create An Action Funnel
- Select Action Funnels from the Actionetics menu.
- Click on New Action Funnel.
- Enter a Name for the action funnel.
- Enter a Group Tag. [Optional]
- Select your email list from the Lists drop-down.
- Select your SMTP Configuration.
- Click on Create Action Funnel.
- Click on Create First Step.
- Enter Step Name.
- Enter When To Trigger Action - Days or HoursThis is according to when the contact is added to the list.
- Choose Trigger.
- Click on Update Funnel Action.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.