In this article, we will cover Create an Action Funnel to send emails, SMS, and perform automated actions in Actionetics. Action funnels are a Legacy feature, you can also access your Action Funnels via the Follow-Up Funnels menu.
What you will need:
- Click here to learn how to create a static email list.
- Click here to learn how to create a smart list.
Step 1: Create An Action Funnel
Note Action funnels are a Legacy feature, you can also access your Action Funnels via the Follow-Up Funnels Menu which will be replacing Action Funnels in the future.
- Select Action Funnels from the Actionetics menu.
- Click on New Action Funnel.
- Enter a Name for the action funnel.
- Enter a Group Tag. [Optional]
- Select your email list from the Lists drop-down.
- Select your SMTP Configuration.
- Click on Create Action Funnel.
- Click on Create First Step.
- Enter Step Name.
- Enter When To Trigger Action - Days or HoursThis is according to when the contact is added to the list.
- Choose Trigger.
- Click on Update Funnel Action.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.