Global Unsubscribe Deleting contacts in the masses / bulk
What you will need:
- Existing contacts
Step 1: Unsubscribe Contacts
- Hover your mouse over your profile picture and Select Global Unsubscribe.
- Click Add Unsubscribers.
- Manually enter email addresses separated by commas or new lines.
- Or Copy/Paste email addresses from a spreadsheet (Limit: 500 at a time)
- Click on Unsubscribe.
File Upload of Unsubscribers
- Click on File Upload.
- Click on Choose File. (Limit 5000 at a time)
- Select your .CSV file on your computer.
- Click Upload.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.