Learn how to use the global unsubscribe feature in Clickfunnels to unsubscribe contacts in bulk.
What you will need:
Note: Contacts that have unsubscribed will show a status of "Unsubscribed" in their contact profile.
Step 1. Unsubscribe Contacts
- Navigate to Account Settings.
- Select "Global Unsubscribe" from the left menu.
- Click "Add Unsubscribers."
Step 2. Bulk Unsubscribe
- Manually enter email addresses separated by commas or a new line.
- Or Copy/Paste email addresses from a spreadsheet (Limit: 100,000 at a time)
- Click "Unsubscribe."
Step 3: File Upload of Unsubscribers
- Click "File Upload."
- Click "Choose File" (Limit 100,000 at a time).
- Select your CSV file on your computer.
- Click Upload.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.