Learn how to use the global unsubscribe feature. You will be able to unsubscribe large quantities of email addresses at the same time.
What you will need
Step 1: Unsubscribe Contacts
- Hover your mouse over your profile picture and Select Global Unsubscribe.
- Click Add Unsubscribers.
Step 2: Bulk Unsubscribe
- Manually enter email addresses separated by commas or new lines.
- Or Copy/Paste email addresses from a spreadsheet (Limit: 500 at a time)
- Click on Unsubscribe.
Step 3: File Upload of Unsubscribers
- Click on File Upload.
- Click on Choose File. (Limit 5000 at a time)
- Select your CSV file on your computer.
- Click Upload.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.