Learn how to use the global unsubscribe feature.
Why you would need this
You will be able to unsubscribe large quantities of email addresses at the same time.
What you will need
Step 1 Unsubscribe Contacts
- Hover your mouse over your profile picture and Select Global Unsubscribe.
- Click Add Unsubscribers.
Step 2 Bulk Unsubscribe
- Manually enter email addresses separated by commas or new lines.
- Or Copy/Paste email addresses from a spreadsheet (Limit: 500 at a time)
- Click on Unsubscribe.
Step 3 File Upload of Unsubscribers
- Click on File Upload.
- Click on Choose File. (Limit 5000 at a time)
- Select your CSV file on your computer.
- Click Upload.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.