Learn how to use the global unsubscribe feature.
Why you would need this
You will be able to unsubscribe large quantities of email addresses at the same time.
What you will need
Step 1 Unsubscribe Contacts
- Navigate to Account Settings.
- Select Global Unsubscribe from the left menu.
- Click Add Unsubscribers.
Step 2 Bulk Unsubscribe
- Manually enter email addresses separated by commas or new lines.
- Or Copy/Paste email addresses from a spreadsheet (Limit: 100,000 at a time)
- Click on Unsubscribe.
Step 3 File Upload of Unsubscribers
- Click on File Upload.
- Click on Choose File (Limit 100,000 at a time).
- Select your CSV file on your computer.
- Click Upload.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.